1. Chantelle`s mum said: I told her it was lovely to have the baby but I wish it was in different circumstances.
2. The cheapest doll in her collection is worth 100. The most expensive doll, a blonde-haired and blue-eyed cherub named Chantelle, cost her 825.
3. hjenglish. com/page/65835/ Chantelle had her baby in Eastbourne District General Hospital, and is now home with her family.
4. Chantelle had her baby in Eastbourne District General Hospital, is now home with her family.
5. A hat-trick from winger Chantelle Parry put Liverpool Ladies into the semi-finals of the League Cup on Sunday.
6. Chantelle Qian is bright, personable and resourceful.
7. Chantelle's away to Ninht class, so I'm landed with him.
8. Chantelle's mum said: I told her it was lovely to have the baby but I wish it was in different circumstances.
9. Alfie's mother Chantelle Rose, 23, said:'I couldn't believe how amazing the cake looked, and I just cried.
10. Chantelle had her baby in Eastbourne District General Hospital, and is now home with her family.
11. The teenage couple are now looking after baby Maisie at Chantelle's home.
12. Chantelle: Attention! Aren't you supposed to salute?
13. Chantelle admitted their first night out of hospital had been tough.
14. The teenagers, both from Eastbourne, had kept the pregnancy secret until Chantelle's mother Penny noticed her daughter was getting bigger.
15. At the2004 Athens Olympics, Australian Chantelle Newbery surprisingly defeated Chinese favourite Lao Lishi to win the title, leaving Lao the second.